Monday, July 28, 2008

From the Runways to the Streets


I know I maybe early on this one (not in the fashion world..but in real life), but I had a photo shoot in NY on Sunday for a magazine submission for the Big September fall issue (late I know). The looks were all inspired by German Expressionism painters, like Munch, Schiele, and Dix. I decided to go with a completely black, glossy lip (done with black eyeliner and clear gloss). Now you maybe wondering, who on earth would wear black lipstick (I've seen it done....don't act like you didn't wear black lipliner in the 90s)?? Well fortunately for you, Giorgio Armani has made it easy with his new Caffe Collection. The collection consist of 5 luxuriously, rich, and creamy lipsticks. Shade 62 is a great wearable interpretation of the black lip trend. Be sure to pair it with the accompanying liner to get a perfectly defined lip that is necessary when wearing such rich shades. It is a beautiful, rich brown that just screams fall and winter. The packaging is extremely chic and sophisticated. I am definitely gifting this to myself!!! I can't wait!!! Fall is among us!!


photo courtesy of www.style.com

No comments: